The past three months of posting leadership ideas has been a great journey of learning. Over those three months I have:
- Set up my websites and installed my editing and publishing tools
- Written and polished about 40,000 words – which seems like a lot!
- Created and published 40 postings on a regular schedule without a miss
- Connected and collaborated with some great friends and colleagues
Yesterday's post went through the same process I've used so far, but in consultation with my managing editor (thank you!) we both felt that I had "ten pounds of potatoes in a five pound sack." In other words, I haven't run out of ideas, but I need to figure out the best format to share them.
My calendar commitment of Monday, Thursday, and Friday has proven to be a successful test for generating content. Right now, I am going to take some time to figure out where I go next with all of this, and perhaps how to refine the posting process to continue to be useful to you, my loyal readers.
I'm also going to pursue my backlog of work, which includes:
- Upgrading the website to allow for comments
- Figuring out a model for using my content in other online places
- Testing some ideas about creating a book or mini-book for publication
- Fulfilling some book study contracts that I have brewing for early next year
I will still keep posting, but because of all of the above I won't be holding to the same schedule. If you do want to get in touch, please feel free to use email at rebhorn @ gmail.com, or schedule a live or virtual meeting at calendly.com/rebhorn. Either way I would enjoy hearing from you!
In the meantime, I hope you have safe travels, good weather, and a wonderful holiday season. Many thanks for being a reader!