This section is still in development. Soon I hope to have a list of suggested books that are recommended for teams of people to tackle together. These books will represent contemporary topics and will serve as a jumping off point for discussion – and better yet, for action.
Check out this section in the near future for a lot more information.
For starters, these books are very likely to make the final list:
- The Coaching Habit: Say Less, Ask More & Change the Way You Lead Forever, by Michael Bungay Stanier
- A World Without Email: Reimagining Work in an Age of Communication Overload, by Cal Newport
- Humanocracy: Creating Organizations as Amazing as the People Inside Them, by Gary Hamel and Michele Zanini
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less, by Greg McKeown
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success, by Carol Dweck
- Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us, by Daniel Pink
- Creativity, Inc., by Ed Catmull
- The Checklist Manifesto, by Atul Gawande